So what's so special about electric chainsaws?
One of the most essential feature behind why the people are selecting the electric chainsaw is the lightweight property of the electric chainsaws.
The lightweight electric chainsaws are easier to operate and control. People who having the mobility problems especially in the hands and shoulders are can't easily maneuver around the chainsaws saw so that they need to select best model chainsaws.
Another advantage with the chainsaws is, the electric chainsaw models are not using the gasoline, by means of that they are eliminating hassles associated with having to mix the oil in the machine and gas or any other poisonous fumes to inhale.
The electric saws are also quieter while operating so that they are highly sought after by the persons who are living in your neighborhoods. There are plenty of chainsaw models are present in the market which are operated based on the electric power consumption and treated as high quality electric saw models, some electric chainsaw models with their power usage, length and weight are listed below:
- WORX WG304.1 Chain Saw which uses 15 amp power and 18 inch in length with a height of 11.3 lbs.
- Oregon power now CS1500 Self-Sharpening Electric Chain Saw which uses 15 amp power and 18 inch in length with a height of 12.6 lbs.
- Greenworks 20312 Digi pro G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 16-Inch Cordless Chainsaw which uses 40v 4 amp power and 16 inch in length with a height of 6.9 lbs.
- Makita UC4051A Electric Chain Saw which uses 15 amp power and 16 inch in length with a height of 11 lbs.
- WORX WG303.1 16-Inch Chain Saw which uses 14.5 amp power and 16 inch in length with a height of 11 lbs.