We are looking for creative DIY students. Woodworking is kind of DIY (Do It Yourself) hobby for many people and like any other DIY, you have to learn by yourself and get creative. Those are the students we are looking for, the creative ones. So if you are a creative student, and can tell us about any DIY experience you had in any topic (not only woodworking) - this is a great scholarship opportunity for you. Here is a recent example from one student who was comparing band saws used for some of his workshops projects. Another example is this best skill saw comparing article.
It could be anything, but it must be creative and something that anyone can do.
Students studying in colleges or university.
Students from all around the globe are welcomed.
Award Value: Up to $1500
April 17, 2018.
For any further support or queries, please contact us at Scholarship@sawinery.net
How to Submit Your Application
Step 1: Write an article
Write a unique article about any DIY project you have done.
Articles between 1,000-2,500 words will be best.
Use only doc and docx files.
Step 2: Use Related Images
Use REAL images related to your project.
Use only PNG or JPG formats, GIF's are not allowed.
Step 3: Include Your Details
Add your personal details in the start of the doc file.
Must have information:
- Name, Phone Number and Address
- College Name
- What do you study
Step 4: Send us the file
Please Email the file with your college/university email ID to Scholarship@sawinery.net
What Points You Have To Highlight In The Article
- Project Name
- How long did it take for the project
- Equipment required for the project
- Step by step instructions, with images if possible
- What experience you had in the subject before the project
- Uses of the project
Scoring & Other Details
We will choose the winner based on the following parameters:
- Article quality and word count - 70 Points.
- Article supported by high-quality images - 30 points.
Winner will be declared on this page at May 17, 2018.
Winner will be contacted through email and the award will be sent to financial aid department with the winner full name.
- Some of the articles will be published on Sawinery.
- Each student can send only ONE project.
- Article must be atleast 1,000 words.
- Article should be unique.
- By sending the article the student gives us full permission to use the article to any purpose.